Black & White is a classical color combination which is a super chic trend for Halloween décor as well. Even if you’re obsessed with color, you are guaranteed to fall for these gorgeous black and white scheme because it’s not only elegant but also stylish. Designers from HCB Visuals are happy to share with you their favorite black & white Halloween ideas and following is what we got for you. Get more inspired décor ideas, check hcbvisuals.com.
1. The first thing to think about to decorate is your front door. Simple black wreath would look stunning on your bright front door. In case you are not fond of round wreaths, hanging a skeleton figure on.
2. You can make some black garlands and wreaths by using some faux black and white bats, ghosts or pumpkins.
3. A treat party table also can be black and white – a touch of sophistication. Black and white tableware and tablecloths look exquisite especially in a dark table setting. Put some itsy spiders and black and white treats. This will be full of fun but yet creepy – and your cool table is ready.
4. Homemade sweets are always fabulous. Your sweets table can be completely black and white.
5. Cute black and white Halloween decorations can beautify your house and make it truly gorgeous.
6. Wrap black lace on a white pumpkin, white candles, candle holders or a faux web. Black lace on a white pumpkin is one of those cool Halloween ideas everybody could nail.
7. Fire place is a good focal point for Halloween decoration, especially when it comes to black and white.
8. Turn your tablecloth in a spider’s web. You will be amazed how cool it looks like with a creepy touch.
9. Any sideboard would be whimsy. You can add a few photos to it.
10. Gold and silver accents can always make simple display glam.
11. Can’t wait for Christmas? A beautiful Halloween tree will make your interior even more stunning and dramatic.